First of all, we hope all of our clients are well and keeping safe in these turbulent times.
We are pleased to announce that as from Monday 3 August 2020 we will be re-opening our office for face to face client meetings, collection and drop off of paperwork and contactless payments.
The safety of our staff and clients is paramount so we will therefore be implementing the following safety precautions;
- Hand sanitiser will be avaliable in both the reception area and meeting room, we please ask that both are used when first entering the office and before leaving.
- We are limiting the amount of people in the office at any one time, if you are able to attend your meeting alone, please do so.
- Please do not hand paperwork directly to us, place down on the floor or worktop to enable us to sanitise before processing.
- Face masks are not mandatory, but if you wish to wear one please do.
- Contactless payments will be in place for any card payments.
We kindly ask that if you are showing any symptons of the virus or feeling unwell to please notify us, meetings can be easily postponed to a later date.
Obviously, we understand that some of our clients situations may be different so we will keep offering telephone consulatations and meetings if required.
Thank you for your co-operation and we hope to see you soon.